Since most users of Compliance Sheriff cannot create custom scans, scans are created for units and users following the conventions below. Your scans can be accessed by clicking the Scans tab.
Baseline scans were created with a standard naming convention to better group and organize units across Penn State. This schema derives from the following standard:
- Convention: UNIT ABREVIATION CODE – website – checkpoint group – scan type
- Example: ITS-accessibility-nfb-BL
Baseline scans are read-only and can only be renamed by a site administrator.
Custom user scans: Default
Custom user scans were also created with a standard naming convention.
- Convention: UNIT ABBREVIATION CODE – user-scan – number
- Example: ITS-user-scan1
Custom user scans are read-write and can be renamed at any time.
Custom user scans: Edited
For site-wide maintainability purposes, we ask that you continue to abide by the following standard convention.
- Convention: UNIT ABBREVIATION CODE – user-scan – website – checkpoint group
- Example: ITS-user-scan-accessibility-nfb