Interactive pages, including forms, can be a major barrier for users, especially those on a screen reader. Solutions for common issues encountered when navigating forms and interactive pages include:
- Adding a title to the form or page.
- Titling all of the form fields.
- Adding Alt Text to any added images.
- Making sure all added video has Captions.
- Ensure that any colors used in a theme have sufficient color contrast, particularly for text entry fields and buttons/checkboxes.
No matter what platform a form or interactive page is created in, these guidelines should be implemented.