About this Site
News and Events
Information and user needs and assistive technologies used.
What to Fix
Below is a list of upcoming accessibility events. Click the event title to view description and registration information. You can also go to Calendar View. See the Archive of Events for recordings of previous events.
Note: Due to security issues within our webinar platform, access to live Penn State webinars is open only to Penn State faculty and staff.
- Diversability Month: 2013 Schedule of Events, October 2013
- Accessibility Coder Clinic: Accessible Forms in HTML (via Meeting@PennState powered by Adobe Connect), Mon. Oct 7
- Accessibility Coder Clinic: Accessible Forms in HTML (Classroom), Mon. Oct 7
- Accessibility Testing with Firefox Plugins and Other Tools (via Meeting@PennState powered by Adobe Connect), Wed. Oct 9
- Making Your Videos Accessible with MovieCaptioner, Fri. Oct 11
- Deque: How Does the CVAA Affect You?, Tues., Oct 15
- Accessibility within ANGEL, Wed. Oct 16
- Accessibility in eBooks Using the EPUB Standard, Tues. Oct 29
- Escape from the PDF (via Meeting@PennState powered by Adobe Connect), Wed. Oct 30
- Accessibility and Microsoft Office: Overview (via Meeting@PennState powered by Adobe Connect), Wed. Oct 30
- STEM Accessibility Mini Symposium, Thurs. Oct 31