Below is a list of upcoming accessibility events. Click the event title to view description and registration information.
See the Webinars Page for recordings of previous events.
Note: Due to security issues within our webinar platform, access to live Penn State webinars is open only to Penn State faculty and staff.
- Netflix and the ADA: How a Landmark Case Changed the Legal Landscape of Closed Captioning, Wed., September 16
- Video SEO Deep Dive: How to Get Your Videos to Rank, Thu., September 24
- 11 ½ Free Tools for Testing Website Accessibility, Thu., October 1
- Diversability Month October 2015 Events, Sun., October 4 to Thu., October 29
- Accessibility Workflow for Web Sites, Tue., October 6
- 10 Tips for Creating Accessible Online Course Content, Thu., October 8
- Accessibility and MathML: Leveraging LaTeX, MathJax and Equation Editors to Build Accessible Equations, Mon., October 12
- Identifying and Remediating Accessibility Blockers, Mon., October 19
- Understanding Closed Captioning Standards and Guidelines, Thu, October 22
- Panel Discussion on LD, Tue., October 27
- Accessibility Workflow for Online Course Materials, Fri., October 27
- Universal Design for Accessibility and Diversity, Wed., October 28
- Optimizing Accessibility for Sites at Penn State, Thu., October 29
- Implementing Universal and Inclusive Design for Online Learning Accessibility, Thu., November 5
- Tweeting Blind – strategies for screen reader users to interact with Twitter, and why they should, Thu., November 12
- Accessibility: Best Practices for Optimizing Course Materials, Mon., November 16