Below is a list of upcoming accessibility events. Click the event title to view description and registration information.
See the Webinars Page for recordings of previous events.
To register for events, first log in to lrn.psu.edu, then click the appropriate link.
- Maximizing Learning with Accessible Canvas Content and Creative Integrations, part of Canvas Day 2019 – March 15, 2019. Session description here.
- Build and Rebuild Accessible Data Tables – March 26, 10-11
- Using Kurzweil to Meet Your Needs for UDL and Accessibility – March 27, 11:30-12:30
- Using Personas to Assess Accessibility Needs – March 28, 1:30-2:30
Diversability Month Events
Events relating to non-technology issues impacting individuals with disabilities are listed on the Student Disability Resources Upcoming Events page.
- Using MathML to Create Online Equations for Accessibility ("All the Variables")- April 3, 11-12
- Auditing Website Accessibility with FAE/AInspector WCAG Tools – April 4, 2-3
- Introduction to Captioning Workflows and Tools (Pat) – April 5, 11-12
- Optimizing Canvas Courses for Accessibility – April 9 8:45-11:30
- Using Calibre to Edit and Manage EPUB File Management for Accessibility – April 10, 10-11
- Tying Accessibility to Universal Design Learning (UDL) for STEM Courses ("There are no Weeds") – April 10, 11-12
- Cancelled: Optimizing Word and PowerPoint Files – April 11 8:30-11:30 in Wagner 116