Penn State is conducting a 3-month pilot of the Equat.io equation editor and digital math toolset for selected education technology staff, instructors and selected students.
This pilot will last until Nov 4, 2019.
Individuals wishing to test this tool should read the information below and click the Register For Pilot link after the information.
Join the Pilot
To participate in the pilot, you must
- Register with the pilot at the link below.
- Agree to provide feedback through a set of 2-3 surveys throughout the pilot.
The Equat.io equation editor and digital math toolset includes the following tools which can be tested in the pilot
- Convert embedded equation images to MathML or LaTeX
- Handwriting recognition input
- Speech recognition input
- Read highlighted equation aloud
- Integration with Desmos graphing calculator
- Natural language predictive equation entry
- Direct LaTeX input
- Support for chemistry
This pilot will allow participants to test Equat.io in the following platforms
- Windows App
- Macintosh App
- Canvas Integration (information coming soon)
YouTube Video Demos
Contact Pilot Support
- Email the pilot team at L-EQUATIO-SUPPORT@LISTS.PSU.EDU.