Below is a list of upcoming accessibility events. Click the event title to view description and registration information. All sessions are on Zoom unless otherwise noted.
See the Webinars Page for recordings of previous events.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the type of access provided, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program to allow sufficient time to effectively meet your access needs.
- Canvas: Optimizing Courses for Accessibility, Aug 7, 2020, 1:15 PM EST – 8/7/2020, 4:00 PM EST on Zoom
- Canvas: Optimizing Courses for Accessibility, Thu Sep 3, 2020, 12:45 PM EST-3:30 PM via Zoom
- Word Accessibility Basics for Stylish Syllabi and Reports, Mon Sep 14, 1-2:30 via Zoom
- PDF Accessibility Basics in Adobe Acrobat, Tue Sep 29, 1-2:30 via Zoom
- PowerPoint Accessibility Basics for Elegant Presentations, Wed Oct 14, 1-2:30 via Zoom
- InDesign Accessibility Basics: Using Styles Strategically, Thurs Oct 29, 1-2:30 via Zoom