- Accommodations – What are the different needs for different audiences?
- Blockers – Find what items such as images, tables and headings need to be fixed to facilitate universal access.
- Courses – Issues such as course guidelines, STEM content, foreign language and other course needs are addressed here.
- Websites – Implement accessibility in different Web site components including forms, tables and CSS.
- Multimedia – Information about video captions, images and other media.
- Testing/Triage – Tools and methods for auditing your content.
- Software – Learn about accessibility in Word/PowerPoint, Sites at Penn State and more.
- Events – Discover information about training opportunities here.