Questions on any aspect of accessibility at Penn State can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional resources, see the list below.
IT Accessibility (Consultation, Testing)
The Penn State IT Accessibility Group provides the following services to Penn State upon request. Email email@example.com to request any of these services.
- Testing and evaluation of Web sites, software, online tools and documents
- Custom training on multiple topics. See the Training page for more information
- Consultation on multiple issues relating to accessibility policy and implementation
Report an Accessibility Issue
If an accessibility issue is found with any technology at Penn State (including Web sites, digital files, software, course tools or other equipment) they can be reported at this sites.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Available for anyone inside or outside of the Penn State community
- IT Service Desk – For Penn State students or staff who need immediate assistance to complete a task can contact the
- Section 504 Grievance Form (Affirmative Action Office) – For employees at Penn State.
Yammer Discussion Groups
The following groups in the Penn State Yammer service are where announcements are posted and questions can be asked among members in the Penn State technology or disability support community.
- PSU Accessibility – General accessibility news/discussions
- Web Liaisons – News/discussion for Web Liasons group
Available training courses and event announcements are posted on the Training page.
Student Accommodations and Questions
The Student Disability Resources coordinates accommodations for students. Each campus has a Disability Contact Liaison (DCL).
The following locations have information on accessing public AT facilities such as screen readers, zoom text tools and others.
Employee Accommodations and Questions
Accommodations for staff and instructors are handled by the Penn State Affirmative Action Office.
For more information on different accessibility issues you can contact the sources. If you have any additional questions you can contact us at email@example.com.